NEW CLUB KIDS - THE BOOK

NEW CLUB KIDS - THE BOOK
THE BOOK: AVAILABLE NOW

Sunday 10 April 2011

Meet Antonio Gigliotta, Naddy Sane and Burger Kim


Last time we met a few of the new kids on the scene. Here are some more: we have an artist, a kitty cat and a burger...er, let's see how this goes about...

 Antonio Gigliotta, 32


My look is inspired by humour and genderless with concepts behind every outfit conveying hopefully a clear message



I love dressing up because is great for exposure and networking :-)
When I was little I wanted to be an adult and now I wish I could go back 

And I turned out to be that free spirit that once it was missing perhaps I was afraid of society judgements  [www.antoniogigliotta.com]
My biggest achievement to date is being able to be appreciated for my creativity, the same creativity which was repressed for 28 years
My favourite thing in the world is my 101 years old auntie, a second mum to me


I hate being..... me 
I love being..... me






Naddy Sane, 20

My look is inspired by 
People, because i love people and everything around me, colour, darkness, fairytales, the feelings of being transported to different places in my mind.

I love dressing up because whatever i do, i will always be considered dressed up, as i just love the freedom to express myself, i have a strange need of trying to make people understand me from the inside by displaying my mind on the outside visually. 

When I was little I wanted to be It always changed but a few things i wanted to be were a vet, an archeologist and a witch.

And I turned out to be a creative mix of madness, designer, stylist, event photographer without meaning too( i just like to capture good moments) , music lover, creature of the night.

My biggest achievement to date is Loving people, and I'm not sure... i guess it's my strange ability to find the people who may help me in the future and Hermes from Ladynoise wearing a dress i made for him at a gig. 

My favourite thing in the world is People

I hate being Not being bothered or sleeping, if i sleep i never seem to want to wake up and can end up missing the most amazing things even if i know they are happening. that really annoys me.

I love being With lots of positive people, with the night, being transported in to different places in my mind when my mind is muffled and i don't really know whats going on





Burger Kim, 23


My look is inspired by childhood and pop culture

I love dressing up because not only it is mighty fun, but also it motivates me to push my creativity
When I was little I wanted to be the red Power Ranger
And I turned out to be a creepy geek
My biggest achievement to date is moving to London and being on this blog, of course

My favourite thing in the world is 
Burger and Fries
I hate being bloated