NEW CLUB KIDS - THE BOOK

NEW CLUB KIDS - THE BOOK
THE BOOK: AVAILABLE NOW

Thursday 10 March 2011

Introducing fresh talent...

This post is about some of the most colourful and creative people on the new club-kid scene. There is some fresh new talent in London and we ought to give them some credit and encourage them to continue to create, inspire and most of all, visually challenge one another. 


Name and age: Josh Quinton, 22           
 My look is inspired by Amanda Lear and my nan. I love dressing up because I'm beautiful. When I was little I wanted to be a gardener .....and I turned out to be a clown. My biggest achievement to date is Running my clubnight Ace of Clubs and The Glorified Pound Shop over LFW. My favourite thing in the world is Angel Rose. I hate sharing my duvet. I love being with my friends




Name and age.... Angel Rose, 21

My look is inspired by cruella de vil, vegas showgirls, gothic kitsch, russian royalty, glamour and horror
I love dressing up as self- expression and self-indulgence

When I was little I wanted to be an artist
And I turned out to be ... an artist
My biggest achievement to date is performing at Eat Your Heart Out and starting my own club night: Ace of Clubs
My favourite thing in the world is real fur, fake diamonds and VODKA. I hate being lateI love being in charge






Name and age - Anna Swiczeniuk, 22







My look is inspired by the bright young things of the 1920s   
I love dressing up because.... it allows me to be different characters, all parts of my personality, to the extreme. 

When I was little I wanted to be.... Michael Jackson  
And I turned out to be.... Prince

My biggest achievement to date is.... surviving!

My favourite thing in the world is gold   
I hate being surrounded by ignorance and being poor!   


I love being surrounded by creativity
http://aiko273.co.uk/








Name and age....Russell Rb, 29


My look is inspired by Sci-Fi movies, Multiculturalism, 80s synthpop and my favourite cartoons.
I love dressing up because  it's about living out your imagination!
When I was little I wanted to be a Thundercat
And I turned out to be an accessory designer.
http://www.Randombangle.com
My biggest achievement to date is not giving up....My favourite thing in the world is my friends, and a picture of a horse my mother painted aged 8.
I hate being unable to make things exactly as I'd imagined
I love being in the flurry of creative moment!!!




Name and Age: Jonathan Bestley, 19

I love dressing up because its fun and a creative outlet for the stuff that goes on in my head. When I was little I wanted to be everything from a nurse (I liked the outfit) to a wizard to a astronaut to a teacher. I still don't really know what I want to do when I grow up. I turned out to be nothing like anyone expected. I used to keep my head down, be a bit antisocial and generally didn't make an effort on what I looked like or wore. My biggest achievement to date is having fun dressing up and making other people smile cos of some of my outfits. I hate being stuck at one shape/ size. I wish I could grow and shrink and change my appearance at will.  I love being talked to and listening to what people have to say