NEW CLUB KIDS - THE BOOK

NEW CLUB KIDS - THE BOOK
THE BOOK: AVAILABLE NOW

Sunday 20 March 2011

THE FACE AND SHABBA DABBA DA

Today were the two hottest nights in town : The Face and Shabba Dabba Da both in their new venues in London's hip East End.
The Face, a party reviving the New Romantic scene with a fresh twist is now happening at East Bloc at 217 City Road and Shabba Dabba Da, the hottest new club according to ID magazine has just moved from it's previos hub 'Avalon' to 'The Shoreditch' (Formally Last Days of Decadance) on 145 Shoreditch High St, E1 6JE 


As you can imagine, it is difficult to squeeze two of the most major club-nights in one night, but it happened this Saturday and with a blast, as we have expected. This forced me to miss the after-parties [a fresh stamp is still marking my wrist right now], but there;s always next week as we know and I thought you'll be too impatient to see the pics, so here I am writing straight after Shabba.


I am very excited to reveal that my book with over 300 amazing portraits from the last ten years of clubbing is out next month and I'm going to soon going to update you on the launch party which will happen at an exclusive Soho venue in April, but let's keep the focus on tonight for now.


So, let's have a look at some of my highlights from tonight's parties